Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Nicole & Jeremy - Trash the Dress - West Salem, Wis.

It's hard to believe that Nicole & Jeremy have been married for a month already! We got together again a couple weeks after their wedding (see photos here, here, here, and here) for a trash-the-dress session. I loved, loved, loved having the extra time to get some relaxed shots of this couple.

I was joined at the wedding and TTD session by Kate Bentley Photography. Check out her blog!

Nicole & Jeremy - Thank you for asking me to be a part of your wedding day. It was wonderful to share a ton of special moments with you, your family, and friends! I wish you all the best and many, many years of love, laughter, and happiness!


L.O.V.E.



My favorite part of this photo is Nicole's hand. 


I LOVED the sun the evening we took these photos - soooo buttery and beautiful! 






3 comments:

  1. gaaaah! so gorgeous! the last two are my absolute favs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are so lovely! I can't even decide on my favorites because I like them all so much! SO SO FABULOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete