Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Nicole & Jeremy - Part I

Nicole & Jeremy
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Utica Lutheran Church, Ferryville, Wis.
All Star Banquet Hall, La Crosse, Wis.

Here's the first installment of photos from Nicole and Jeremy's wedding held Saturday, June 26. Thanks so much, Nicole and Jeremy, for asking me to be a part of your wedding day. I loved spending the day with you and the people you hold dear to your hearts. You are a WONDERFUL couple and I feel truly blessed that our paths crossed! You are not only my clients, but I also consider you my friends ... and neighbors (in a small town way:)!

Thanks to Kate of Kate Bentley Photography for being my AWESOME second shooter! xxoo



Flowers were done by Sunshine Floral of La Crosse. Isn't this bouquet gorgeous!











3 comments:

  1. I love the shot of the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ I love the flower shot you put up and the bottom one as well. Absolutely gorgeous, lady!

    ReplyDelete