Monday, June 28, 2010

This & that ...

The last four days have been somewhat of a whirlwind. I've driven more miles since Thursday than I've probably driven since D and I have been married, but it was all worth it. First off, I spent a few hours at my parent's house in northern Wisco. Mom's gardens are AMAZING and I have photos to prove it! Then I was on to Cable to relax with some friends before heading back to La Crosse to shoot a wedding. I finished the weekend in Gilman to celebrate a couple birthdays. It was really great to be out and about, but it also feels really really good to be home!

Here are a few pix from my road tour of Wisco! Enjoy and I hope you're all having a FANTASTIC Monday!








Here's a fun little sequence of pix from my time at the cabin. This is Ryan making a splash. 






And, now, a little birthday party fun! 



Photos of Saturday's wedding to come ...





1 comment:

  1. Love the garden photos and the time at the cabin looks like a blast! ♥

    ReplyDelete