Friday, July 2, 2010

Nicole & Jeremy - Part II

Here are a few more photos from Nicole & Jeremy's June 26 wedding in Ferryville.

I need to explain a little something re: the photo of N & J holding books. I'm going to back waaaaay up and tell you how I met this couple. I was an assistant along with Kate Bentley (my second shooter for this wedding) to Dani Stephenson and Krystal Muellenberg when they organized a vintage style shoot in early June. Nicole & Jeremy were one of the couples, and let me tell you, we were all swooning about how they interacted with each other. I mean, you should've seen Jeremy look at Nicole. It made me think that a) these two are truly, crazy in love or b) they're undercover models. I can tell you that both thoughts are TRUE - they are CRAZY IN LOVE  and incredibly photogenic. So, the book shot - Nicole is a librarian and Krystal was awesome enough to lend us these vintage-y looking books to use at the wedding. How cool, right? There are more photos with the books, but you'll see those in Part III.




Thanks, Krystal! And, thanks to N & J for standing in the blazing afternoon sun so we could snap a few book shots! 


Nicole's new love of Etsy paid off. Isn't this purse super cute?!! Love it.





3 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful! makes me want to get married again just for the pictures....(we didn't get any the first time!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooooooooove them! ♥ The first shot is so fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me kiss my dad on the cheek!! Cool moments captured here! Love the books and small details!

    ReplyDelete