Monday, July 19, 2010

Nicole & Jeremy - Trash the Dress

I'm not a fan of the term "trash-the-dress", but that's what I'm calling this session. Kate Bentley Photography shot this session with me. Don't worry, we didn't come close to trashing Nicole's B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. dress, but had lots of fun during this laid back session. We hit up the banks of the La Crosse River, a funky alley, and a farm at sunset. I would highly suggest this type of shoot to all brides. TTD sessions are very relaxed, which isn't a luxury to be had on the actual wedding day. After yesterday, I'm seriously considering breaking out my own wedding dress for a TTD sesh! Anyway, here's a small glimpse of what we captured. More to come ... probably lots more ... :)

Happy Monday!


p.s. If you have a suggestion for a different name than trash-the-dress, please message me! 

1 comment: