Thursday, July 29, 2010

Avery - Newborn - Holmen, Wis.

Warning: I'm posting lots of images - all black and white - in this post. There were so many portraits that made my heart happy and I wanted to share those with you! I chose to post black and white photos because, to me, black and white portraits can stop time and feel real.

I left this session feeling very joyful after spending time with and celebrating this little new life - Avery.

Congrats to Brian and Christy on such a beautiful baby. And, Avery, my dear, you are a blessed little girl to have such loving and wonderful parents!

Happy weekend, everyone!








This photo brings tears to my eyes. It's just so honest in black and white - mom comforting baby in daddy's arms. 


This little dog - Lou - has a fierce bark! 




I just L.O.V.E. the way Christy is looking at Avery. 





Another tear-jerker for me. L.O.V.E.!


1 comment: