Monday, July 19, 2010

Shooting for me ...




When I need to feel energized or need a kick of creativity, I set out with my camera and just start shooting. I met up with Kate Bentley a few weeks ago and we did just that - shot for ourselves. We wandered around Phoenix Park in Eau Claire, Wis. and I fell in LOVE with my surroundings! The flowers, colors, and ambiance of park goers was energizing and exactly what I needed! 

Watch for another "Shooting for me ..." post in the near future. I had a little time over the weekend to enjoy my camera without any time limits. :)








LOVVVVVVVVVE this building! 


















1 comment:

  1. ♥ Love them! The purple flowers in the fence is my absolute fav. These would make a gorgeous print grouping for sure!

    {and I'm always up for more selfish shooting with you!}

    ReplyDelete