Friday, August 6, 2010

A boy and a girl...

I've been a little overwhelmed with teeny tiny details this week and am now just getting around to posting a couple sneak peaks of a boy and a girl. I visited family over the weekend and had a couple sessions near my hometown too = YAY!

My first session was with a little gal, Alora, and her momma, Hayley. The three of us probably had a million mosquito bites when we finished shooting, but it was worth it. Look at this adorable babe rocking this sweet little dress! How cute!


My second shoot was with my life-long friend, Kim, and her 1-year-old son, Tanner. Kim and I were both pregnant the last time we saw each other (last summer). We're looking a little slimmer these days! Here's her son, Tanner, who is just one month older than my little gentleman. :) I sure hope our boys play together like we did back in the day! 


I have a lot more to post, so expect to see lots more photos in the coming days here on the blog. I'm so excited to share my latest photography adventures with you all! 

Thank you so much for checking in to see what's been happening here! I wish you all a W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L. weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment