Friday, August 27, 2010

A note to my readers ...

Happy Friday, everyone!

I wanted to share a couple things with all of you. I know, I know, it's a little crazy that I'm going to type the word "holiday", but it must be done! If you are looking to have photos taken for holiday cards and gifts, please know that I have limited availability. Contact me ASAP at jessicasandsphoto(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested in booking a session.

Also, high school seniors - I'm still taking senior sessions and would L.O.V.E. to photograph you in all of your awesomeness. I'd really enjoy the opportunity to use fall colors in your portraits. Contact me for more info and pricing.

On the same note, THANK YOU to all who have used my services or have booked a future session with me. Your support of my business means more to me than you'll ever know!

And, since no post would be the same without a photo, I thought I'd attach this image taken at my son's birthday party. Not only can I take photos, but I can also decorate cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment