Monday, August 16, 2010

Rachel - 2011 Eleva-Strum Central High senior - Eleva, Wis. senior photographer

I had so much fun photographing Rachel for her senior photos! She R.O.C.K.E.D. her session! Here are a handful from our time running around Chippewa Falls, Wis. Leave a comment and let us know which one is your fave! 






This wall + the dress = L.O.V.L.I.N.E.S.S. 





Fantastic shoes! 




I L.O.V.E. the sun flare with the red fence in this photo.

 WARNING: I'm a little obsessed with this part of our session. Can you blame me? The dress, the field, the sun, Rachel's smile ... L.O.V.E. IT!







**Note to seniors: I'm still booking senior sessions and would love to photograph you! Message me to set up an appointment! 

2 comments:

  1. these are ALL so wonderful! I especially adore the field shots. AMAZING! And where is that blue wall? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your photos are simple, but ... they are simply great!

    ReplyDelete