Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Jason & Courtney - Wedding | Wisconsin Dells Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Thanks to Dani Stephenson for asking me to tag along as a second shooter for Courtney & Jason's wedding. What a FUN day! I really really really enjoyed hanging out with this wedding party; everyone was so laid back and ready to have fun! :) This was my first time shooting in Wisconsin Dells. I hope to shoot there again SOON!

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

xx, js







































4 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!!!! There are so many I adore. I was making a list of faves in the beginning and had to give up. So many awesome story telling images. Fabulous job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect photography!... so so so love it! perfect shot! Was this taken at Wisconsin Dells

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, this wedding was shot in Wisconsin Dells.

    thanks for the kind compliments!

    ReplyDelete