Wednesday, June 8, 2011

B Family | Wisconsin Portrait & Wedding Photographer

I grew up six miles-ish from this family, but met them for the first time a couple weeks ago. I love them for many reasons: their faith, their interest in taking adventures, and their love for each other. But mostly, I love their belief that no matter what happens, they will experience a miracle in healing or in eternal life, both of which should be celebrated. This family has had their share of ups and downs ... but still, they are so strong and ready to not only face their next challenge, but to embrace it. 

Thank you Kevin, Janet, and Sheena, for helping me to see life differently, for the laughs, for opening up and talking about some pretty tough stuff, and for the delicious rhubarb sorbet!!!! :) The three of you are GOLD! 

allmylove, jessica

I was contacted by Sheena's friends who wanted to give this session as a gift. When I delivered the card and explained what her friends had done, the three were overwhelmed by the kindness of those they hold dear! It was a wonderful moment! 








I love to photograph hands; they tell a story. 



Here are a few photos of Sheena. Isn't she STUNNING!!!




Make sure to check out the JSP website and Facebook page. AND, remember to hug those you love and adore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment