Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kumlin Family | De Soto, Wis. Portrait & Wedding Photographer

This family session totally re-charged my batteries. I LOVED the energy of this family, I LOVED the locales they chose, I appreciated their attention to the changing light, and I thought the reason for the session was perfect - Mom Cathy's milestone birthday. Within minutes of meeting them, I felt like our paths had crossed many times. Their energy and laughter fueled my soul! {Side note: De Soto is so so so gorgeous ... I would love to make that drive and shoot there more often!}

Hugs to the Kumlin family. Thank you for sharing your beautiful view with me! :)

Happy Thursday!


The entire time they were sitting on this ledge, my heart was pounding ... beautiful background though, right!!















I love these next few mother/daughter shots ... :)




Keep track of what we're up to by checking us out on Facebook



3 comments:

  1. oooh!! these are so great!!! the mother daughter shots are my faves, but they are all SOOOO good. I would have had heart pounding moments on that ledge too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, these are soooo gorgeous!!! Love love love!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their daughter is beautiful! Great scenery Jessica!

    ReplyDelete