Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Brad & Britni - Trash the Dress | La Crosse, Wis. Portrait & Wedding Photographer

I loved getting together with Brad & Britni for a trash-the-dress (I need to come up with a new term for this type of session) shoot over the weekend. I loved the turned bow on her gown, her headband, and the beautiful light we ran around in. This post will have two parts - one for natural light images and a second using artificial light.

{Thanks to my husband for carrying gear, moving vehicles, keeping us up-to-date on the Brewers score, etc., etc., etc.! xxoo}

Happy Wednesday, everyone!


















Wanna keep tabs on what we're up to? Follow us on 
Facebook (Like us too) by clicking  HERE

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your bride could be Reese Witherspoon's twin!
    Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHH Jess!!! These are INSANELY gorgeous!!! I love them. and what a beautiful couple. Amazing work!!!!

    ReplyDelete