Thursday, September 22, 2011

Camilo & Katerri - Wedding | Tomah, Wis. DIY Wedding Photographer

Venue: Private property in Tomah, Wis.
Cake: Kristi's Cakes, Wilton
Caterer: Three Bears Lodge
Decor: the bride's family

Let me start out by saying that I adore Camilo and Katerri as a couple and as wedding planners! Their ceremony was small-scale and personal. I loved every minute of it. The ceremony and reception took place at the home of Katerri's grandmother. Her brother, Dustin, was the officiant, and Camilo's best friend from his native, Chile, was on hand to help pass around the couple's rings to guests during the ceremony (guests were asked to say a blessing over the rings), and to bring a little more Chile to Tomah, the couple offered guests Chilean wine during the festivities.

{Thanks to my husband for assisting me and being awesome, in general. :)}

It was a gorgeous day! Congrats!




















I loved this moment. This was the first time Katerri's grandmother had seen her in her gown. There were tears!  
































Show us some love on Facebook by liking our PAGE!

3 comments:

  1. Jess these are sooooo lovely!!! they really tell the story of the day and encompass all the love. You are fabulous, my dear friend. ((and you KNOW what I was thinking when I saw the ring shot. LOL!) I SUPER love the vertical b&w one of them kissing. SOOOO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, Jess. Love them. Katerri is such a gorgeous bride! I hope she and Cami have a wonderful life and marriage!

    ReplyDelete