Friday, September 30, 2011

Adam & Erica - Engaged | Madison, Wis. Engagement & Wedding Photographer

I can't tell you how much I adore Adam & Erica. I met Erica years ago through a friend and then met Adam back in June when they were searching for a photographer. I left our initial meeting feeling like I had known them for years. The way they met is an interesting story. They met at an auction ... a date with Adam was up for grabs, and Erica was the highest bidder. They went on their auction date and have been inseparable ever since! I can't wait for their May 2012 wedding at the state capitol!

{Thanks to my assistant, Sheena, for helping out!}

Happy Friday, everyone!


 Adam is a firefighter and EMT, so we started at his firehouse.








Sheena's vision...






A date with bachelor #13 was purchased by bidder #4. :) 





Wanna talk about photography? Email me: jessica[at]jessicasandsphotography[dot]com
Show us some love on Facebook by clicking LIKE on our business page! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE! The one through the trees is my favorite but They are all so great!!! and so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable shoot, Jessica. And what a BEAUTIFUL couple!

    ReplyDelete