Monday, August 8, 2011

Sydney - Senior | Sparta, Wis. Portrait & Wedding Photographer

I had a great time hanging out with Sydney and her mom last week for her senior shoot. I really loved the locations - a familiar property in Sparta on Highway 21 and Sydney's grandfather's property - they chose. The sun was perfect and so was my model; I couldn't have asked for a better session! 

Thanks for a fun time, Syd! :) 

I would love to photograph more seniors. If you'd like more information on the senior session experience with JSP, shoot me an email at jessica[at]jessicasandsphotography[dot]come.

Have a great Monday, everyone! 





















Website: www.jessicasandsphotography.com
Want to be a fan of Jessica Sands Photography? Head over to Facebook by clicking HERE and hit the "Like" tab. :)

1 comment:

  1. COOL shots, Jess! Love the road signs, tractor and close up b/w of her eyelashes!

    ReplyDelete