Friday, August 5, 2011

Eric & Mandy - Wedding | Tomah, Wis. Wedding & Portrait Photographer

Eric & Mandy
Ceremony: Saint Mary Immaculate Conception Catholic Church, Tomah
Reception: Three Bears Lodge, Warrens
Florist: JJ's Floral, Tomah

It wasn't too long before their wedding, that I photographed Eric & Mandy for their e-session. And, I honestly can't believe their wedding came and went so quickly. This summer has really flown by and I'm so honored to have spent so much time with couples in love! It was a beautiful day in so many ways and we (my husband assisted me) are so blessed to have shared in Eric & Mandy's celebration!

Enough words. Let's get to the photos.

Have a great weekend, everyone!
















I loved this moment. 











Adored...

... this ... 

couple! :)

















Follow us on Facebook by clicking here! :)

1 comment: