Thursday, April 28, 2011

DuWayne & Denelle - Wedding | Part I

Date: Saturday, April 16
Ceremony: Olivet Lutheran Church
Reception: Riverjacks
Flowers: Monet Floral
Cake: Linda's Bakery

You can imagine my surprise when I woke up April 16 and saw the tree outside our kitchen window hanging with snow. It was DuWayne & Denelle's wedding day and I had visions of us taking advantage of the just-before-sundown buttery light. It wasn't even a possibility, but it didn't matter. I completely forgot about that light after I was with this group for a short time. I'll admit, I was a little intimidated by such a large wedding party, but they were all so super awesome to work with ... true friends committed to making DuWayne & Denelle's wedding day as special as possible. :) They made my heart happy. 

Here's the first set of images from this wedding. Please check back soon for more! 

All my love - Jessica 





















Become a fan of Jessica Sands Photography on Facebook by clicking here!

1 comment:

  1. I love the one of the little boy! TOO cute! and the one under that is so fab as well. awesome Jess!

    ReplyDelete