Friday, April 8, 2011

David & Kari - Wedding | Wisconsin Wedding and Portrait Photographer

Happy Friday, everyone! A week ago today I second shot David & Kari's wedding with my friend Stephanie Neprud Photography. {I adored shooting with you, Steph!}We traveled to Elk Hart Lake for this super beautiful April Fool's Day wedding. David & Kari and their friends and family were so kind and lovely to work with! I felt very honored to be a part of all the fun!

xxoo





























Check out what's new at the JSP Facebook page!


3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the one of the bride right before she heads down the aisle. So lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh thanks, kate! that's also my fave pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work, Jess! And those details are adorable! The cake, the clutch (the CLUTCH!), the bench... love. :)

    ReplyDelete