Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lee & Leah - Arcadia, Wis. wedding photographer

Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing Lee and Leah's Arcadia, Wis. wedding as a second shooter for the A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Krystal Muellenberg Photography. Check out Krystal's photos here. Thanks, Krystal, for asking me to tag along ... I'm looking forward to our next adventure!

We had a great time starting the day with Leah's family getting ready at her parent's home. I've never been in a wedding or photographed a wedding where the girls got ready at home - I LOVED IT and HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! The energy of Lee and Leah's family and friends was awesome; everyone was laughing and smiling and having a great time!

Congrats to Lee and Leah!






L.O.V.E. these shoes! Leah picked these beauties up at Kick in La Crosse.























These were Leah's reception shoes - LOVE 'em! 




We had some gorgeous/buttery/beautiful sun to shoot with after the reception. 















2 comments:

  1. YAY! Thank you SO much for being there with me! I love them! I especially love the one with her sitting and the bridesmaids in the background. AWESOME!!!!!!!! So lovely! Can't wait for this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah. ♥ looooooooove the one of the two of them on the steps in each others arms gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete