Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Family - Ladysmith, Wis. family photographer

If I could put a photo next to the word "family" in the dictionary, it would be of this family. The love that these two parents have for their daughter and soon-to-be-son-in-law is awesome! They are tight-knit, enjoy each other's company, and are taking advantage of their time together ... living in the here and now.

To: B, C, B, and P - You have touched my heart more than you will ever know. My prayers are with you ... every day. 

Many, many HUGS to you all - Jessica 











Bob had so much to talk about ... I wish I could've recorded everything he said. 



Oscar, the dog, is definitely a BIG part of this family! Can you tell?! :)


We were just chatting at this point when I put my camera on my knees and snapped this photo. There's nothing more genuine than people being themselves ... and this was one of those moments. 




3 comments:

  1. Jessica,

    You are a talented photographer! I have been viewing your pictures on Ruth Pooler's Facebook. For this album I love the picture of the Dad and the daughter leaning against his chest. Sweetness.

    Wishing you much success!
    Jenny Lee (Erickson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU SO MUCH for your wonderful compliments, Jenny! This family is so very special. I hope these photos show the L.O.V.E. they have for each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a tear in my eye...very touching photos. I have thought of our conversation from the other day many times.

    ReplyDelete