Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nic & Kendra - Wedding | Dominican Republic Destination Wedding Photographer

As promised, here are images from Nic & Kendra's morning-after session on the beach! Thanks to Rebecca Eby of Studio Noveau for asking me to second shoot this wedding in the Dominican Republic. :)

We started this session in the resort's lobby (Dreams Punta Cana). The humidity caused my camera to fog up, which is why this image is a little hazy. I debated whether or not to post this photo because of that haze, but decided I liked the mood it represented. :)

Kendra picked out this spot (a walkway to the pool) where vines were everywhere; it was super romantic. 

Finally ... the beach. :)




I love a bride who isn't afraid to get her dress a little dirty ... or wet!!! 







Thanks again to Rebecca and Nic & Kendra for giving me such an awesome opportunity! 

Check out the JSP website here, and keep up with what I'm photographing by "liking" me on Facebook


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Simply Awesome.
    That step shot kept me speechless. I now, shocking.

    ReplyDelete