Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Koty & Gretchen - Wedding | Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

I was thrilled when Gretchen & Koty told me their wedding would have a country-western theme! {Check out their e-session here.} I love it when a couple puts their own touch on their wedding day; it's fun to anticipate special surprises. From cowboy boots to a barbed wire cake (coming in a later post), the country theme was covered!

Thanks to Amanda Crowe for assisting me! Check out her website here.

This is the first installment of Gretchen & Koty's wedding. More to come, lots more to come!



Gretchen's boots. Adorable, right? I need a pair! 



















Photo by Amanda Crowe

Photo by Amanda Crowe
I found Koty outside just before the ceremony was to start. I loved the way he was holding the program and the way it had been folded. You know me, I adore hand shots. :)

Check out more from Jessica Sands Photography here and here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment