Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Leslie & Griffin (Part II) - Wisconsin Wedding & Portrait Photographer

I loved photographing Leslie & Griffin's wedding in the woods. There were so many reasons to love this wedding. I'll let the photos show you all the loveliness of the day. 

Thanks to Kate Bentley Photography for second shooting with me. Check out her pix here.

Thanks, Leslie & Griffin, for a wonderful day! I wish you lots of love & laughter for years to come! 

JS 



















These were the B.E.S.T. cupcakes I've ever eaten. Made by Festival Foods. YUM!




3 comments:

  1. ooooh man! that dress movement shot is amazing. i adore it. and the shoes in the grass are so fab too. loooovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm.. I was just thinking wow on the dress moving shot...hmmm I swear krystal I think we have invisible wires connecting our brains sometimes, anyway LOVE the wedding in the woods and love the pics, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the yellow shoes! The groom helping the little boy with his jacket buttons, bride's laughter at the reception table and that last shot, heart-melting.

    ReplyDelete