Friday, October 1, 2010

Giving back ...


I am super pleased to announce my participation in Images for a Cure! Those who know me personally, know that cancer research (of any kind) is very important to me. We've all been touched by this horrible illness, and so anything I can do to promote research is my pleasure. I'm teaming up with Dani Stephenson Photography and Kate Bentley Photography to bring you a day of portrait-making that will benefit the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Dani, Kate, and I are setting up shop Saturday, Nov. 13 in Tomah, each taking 5, 30-minute, mini-sessions for $75. One-hundred percent of the proceeds will benefit the above cause. You will receive 5 edited, high-res photos with a print release for you to print at a lab of your choice. Your payment will be made directly to Images for a Cure via their web site.

Email me for more information or to set up a session.

PLEASE JOIN ME IN MAKING A DIFFERENCE!


No comments:

Post a Comment